From fire and law enforcement agencies to emergency managers, public safety representatives will have the opportunity to see how Mission Manager’s cloud-based emergency management software tool can help bridge multi-disciplinary teams together at the CFED WEST Conference & Expo, May 18-21, at the Renaissance Indian Wells Resort.
At booth #405, Mission Manager’s staff will demonstrate how the secure, robust software can help public safety agencies cost-effectively manage their daily team operations as well as their missions – with a click of a button – ultimately reducing unnecessary paperwork and expediting response efforts.
CFED, an acronym for California Fire, EMS and Disaster, is an annual educational conference aimed at enhancing first response efforts, and curtailing first responder deaths and injuries. It is California’s only “all risk” responder symposium, attracting firefighters, EMS personnel, law enforcement, military, public health providers, nurses and Homeland Security officials.
CFED gives attendees the opportunity to see the latest public safety products and services, and also attend educational seminars where all emergency responders can train together in their areas outside their comfort zone.
This year’s conference theme, “Bridging the Team Together,” is ideally suited to Mission Manager, which enables first responder teams to operate more efficiently and effectively to help save lives and property.
Based on the principles of Preparation, Readiness and Execution, Mission Manager ensures first responder teams remain crisis-ready with current data, including personnel and asset records, so they can respond quicker when every second counts.
During an incident or planned event, Mission Manager serves as an online command center and enhances situational awareness with real-time communications, robust mapping tools, and automated tracking and reporting capabilities. Major features include:
Personnel & Asset Management
- Team and equipment management
- Track all your personnel contact information, including training & certifications
- Organize events, request RSVPs and sign up for events with your team calendar
- Print standard ICS forms, such as team assignments, mission status, logs and more.
- Maintain records for your gear, equipment and vehicles
- Upload your team’s documents; control who can see and edit them
- Generate personnel timekeeping and detailed mission time reports
Real-Time Situational Awareness
- Track your deployed personnel in real time on maps
- Create, assign and track team member tasks
- Collect personnel responding status for missions
- Track field info or “clues” and locate them on your mission maps automatically
- Drag-and-drop your personnel in standard ICS positions or on team assignments
- Send your team real-time messages via emails, SMS and voice calls — or all three at the same time
- View our 3-minute narrated Video
- See our Product Overview and Sales Flyer
- See article in Law and Order
- Read PEMA Case Study and customer testimonials