Mission Manager is now accepting enrollment for its 2-day Advanced Training Workshop, scheduled June 2-3, 2016, at its San Diego headquarters. Students will receive intensive, hands-on training required to fully implement Mission Manager’s cloud-based incident management system into their organizations. They’ll learn how to configure and customize Mission Manager for their agency’s day-to-day operations and live deployments, and participate in
exercises involving multiple agencies from multiple jurisdictions.
Scenarios will range from active shooters and natural disasters to search-and-rescue (SAR) operations and large-scale public events. Participants will learn how to create an online command center and share information as a unified command using Mission Manager’s robust mapping tools and communications log. The course is geared to first responders from law enforcement, fire and rescue, emergency operation centers and SAR/K9 teams.
Students will learn how to:
- Manage and track members’ qualifications and team equipment
- Callout members using filters; manage personnel responses
- Configure your team per agency type for multi-agency deployments
- Check in/out unaffiliated members and volunteers
- Maintain and track event logs
- Create offline missions
- Track members’ hours in customizable categories
- Import files such as KMZ/KML to create custom maps
- Learn tips and tricks on using map layers, overlays & elements
- Produce debriefs and editable NIMS/ ICS reports
For more information, including pricing, please call 619-457-6119 or email email@example.com
DOWNLOAD AGENDA FLYER HERE or click below.